Sorry to let you know that in less than 18 hours I’ve reached my limit! Actually, I blew past my limit, but I’m going to try to fulfill all the orders that came in over night. I appreciate all your feedback and support, and maybe next time around I’ll rent out a commercial kitchen for the day Happy Thanksgivukkah!
What an exciting year for challahs! If you’re interested in having one of the following at your Thanksgivukkah table, here’s the deal:
What Shapes Are Available?
- $30 – Large “happy turkey” Challah (4-5 lbs)
- $15 – Medium “happy turkey” Challah (2 lbs)
- $15 – Medium “cooked turkey” Challah (2lbs)
- $15 – 1 dozen “jelly donut” Challahs
What Flavors Are Available?
- Pumpkin Spice
- Classic Egg (recommended for “jelly donut” challahs)
- Combo – combine 2 challah flavors for any of the turkey-shaped challahs (“light meat” and “dark meat” for the cooked turkey challah)
When/Where Can I Pick Them Up?
- Wednesday, November 27th – 2-7pm
- Thursday, November 28th (Thanksgiving Day!) — 12-2:30pm
- Friday, November 29th only available upon super-special request
- Pickup is at our Vorspan Farms Bakery, conveniently located in the nice part of Van Nuys, near the 405 freeway and Victory Blvd.
- Sorry, but we don’t ship challahs.
How Do I Order?
- Email me – Ben@vorspan.com
- Supplies are EXTREMELY LIMITED. I’ll probably only make 5-6 challahs available on each day. Please email me early to reserve yours.
- *Challahs are baked in a kosher home kitchen, made of all hectured, pareve products.
Trackback from your site.